Nothing against xylophones, but not all keyboard instruments are xylos. You've probably said this exact sentence... how many times? Save your breath. Wear this shirt.
Designed in partnership with Lot Riot Accomplice Drew Tucker, a gifted vibraphonist and stylish gentleman. See for yourself @itsnotaxylophone and at itsnotaxylophone.com.
- Bold white print on soft vintage black shirt. Unisex fit.
- 100% soft ringspun cotton. Side-seamed. Minor shrinking may occur.
- Lovingly printed with waterbased ink in Orlando, FL.
- Neck is tagless, with bonus flame hem tag. Fully outfitted.
- 14 day return policy.
- Love it or your money back.